Funny Daily on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/56985172/via/nikitaabbott13
TOMB RAIDER COLLECTOR’S EDITION ANNOUNCED FOR NORTH AMERICA
Exciting news from Square-Enix and Crystal Dynamics today with their announcement of a Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition. Along with a range of goodies, the edition comes in a replica survival tin recovered from the Endurance shipwreck.
The Collector’s Edition includes:
- Play Arts -KAI- Lara Croft figurine—Lara Croft is re-created as an 8” Play Arts -KAI- action figure. The figure comes with an alternate set of three hands, bow and arrow, shotgun, handgun, and an ice axe.
- Double-sided island map and poster—Map is 15” x 19” and identifies key landmarks for Laura on the island of Yamatai. On the reverse is an image of the box art that epitomizes Lara’s origin story.
- Lithographic print—5” x 7” Lara Croft lithograph print with matte frame designed by Crystal Dynamic’s Brian Horton, senior art director, and Brenoch Adams, concept artist.
- Experience Shields—Three iron-on badges based on the game’s experience icons: “Animal Instincts,” the “Climbing Axe” and “Fire Arrow.”
- Original Soundtrack ‘Survivalist Cut’—10 tracks with over 60 minutes of music from the game.
- Weapons Pack DLC-– includes a variety of weapons to help Lara survive against the island’s inhabitants.
The Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition will retail for $99.99 and only be available in limited quantities at participating retailers. As time of this post, the Collector’s Edition wasn’t available on Gamestop or Amazon’s websites but I anticipate availability at both soon.